Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Awesomest
Dang, Things I Wish I Knew Before I Left the Region #48... There is a dance company in Lexington, KY that recreates Michael Jackson's "Thriller" every Halloween. Check the quicktime video posted here and see their photos. So unbelievably rad. It would be a dream come true if Jack and I could do that someday. (via darrenbarefoot.com)

Entertain Yourself
Movie Puzzle... it's like a puzzle, except it's a moving image. I finished the easy level in 191 my first try. I forgot to look at my time on the hard level. Kinda fun.

Lost in Translation
hills hoist (hillz hoyst)
n. clothesline
"You have to watch out for thieves stealing your clothes off the hills hoist."

Labels:

4 Comments:

Nov 03 2005, 10:00 am


hills hoist? that just doesn't make sense

11:46 PM  

Nov 03 2005, 03:15 pm


That Thriller recreation looked awesome! Oh, you are so informative. Take it easy out there and learn how to surf. Although, I heard sharks like those aussies.
Brandy of team jay

11:47 PM  

Nov 04 2005, 12:44 pm


Yeah, Steve,
Cause Granny being addicted to the "pokies" made a LOT more sense. They're crazy down there. Frickin' Aussies. Sheesh.
Dani, did Manda tell you about Oprah, yet?

11:47 PM  

Nov 04 2005, 09:23 pm


Hey Brandy!
No, Leslie, because Manda doesn't email me. I'm thinking of revoking her blogreadership priviledges. Just because I don't email doesn't mean she doesn't know what's going on in my life. But I'm just saying... there's going to be one pissed off godmother here if she doesn't start soon. I'm sure Althea gets email updates on the child. Just sayin'....

So what about Oprah??

11:47 PM  

Post a comment