Friday, October 28, 2005

Halloween Cossies
Australians hardly acknowledge Halloween, but I think I'll rotate these throughout the day on Monday. And I do have my Edward Scissorhands cd here, so that will be played on repeat for the day.

Stormy Weather
Last night we had a gran mal storm. It was great. Lots of beautiful lightning and as much thunder to go along. Queensland is suffering from a drought of sorts at the moment, so any rain is good rain. I'm [only] happy when it rains anyway.

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up with Strings
Got to talk with Manda oh so briefly yesterday. Yay! And for future reference, we don't have Wheat Thins or any thing Little Debbie (Oatmeal Cream Pies / Swiss Cake Rolls) here either -- just sayin'. :)

Lost in Translation
buskers (bus'-kers)
n. street musicians
"You'll see buskers in the Valley trying to make a little cash."

Blast from the Past
We saw the video for Shanice's "I Love Your Smile", and now it is stuck in my head. Ugh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a comment