Sunday, August 14, 2005

Happy Left Handers Day! I've always had a strange attraction to lefties. It's a weird observational quality I have, instantly noting whether a person is right or left-handed. Some of my favourite people in the whole world are left-handed including, but not limited to, my Love, my brother, Allison LOVE, my dear friend Connie, and my coffee friend Kim.

Anything Left-Handed is an online store specializing in everything a southpaw could want!

Happiness is...
...Thermal Fusion Enzyme Mask.
...super sweet Emails.
...getting real letters in the mail. (Thanks, Allison -- LOVE!)
...Steven & Jessica playing "Up on the Catwalk" by Simple Minds on their radio show and dedicating to me.

Bat Watch 2005: Day Three
Last night I was upstairs until 2am and didn't hear a peep. Weird. I almost considered sleeping in my nice (and neglected) queen-sized bed up here, but then remembered that I haven't slept a whole night through in three days. So I camped out on the couch in the basement and slept like a baby until noon today. I guess that's what I get for not bringing an alarm clock down with me.

A Day at the Races
Tonight my whole family is going to the races up at Park Jefferson. It's B&B night, and they are honoring the former owner who passed away. They are also going to be interviewing the three drivers who drove the (legendary) B&B #32 car... my dad being the first. He quit driving some time before I was born, but I remember always having special "date nights" with Dad when my sister and I would get to go along with him to the races. We'd have popcorn, and maybe Skittles. And we'd cheer for #32. Oh how we'd cheer. Then we'd fall asleep in the car on the way home, ears ringing and covered in a layer of dust. Great times.

Song of the Day
Saeglopur
- Sigur Ros
(Get it at Rebel Alliance. Mmm, mmm, good.)

0 Comments:

Post a comment