Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Happiness is...
...oh I don't know.
...giving stuff away.
...weird dreams of a strange sci-fi video-game calibre.

Thank the Lord for the Internet
It saved me from going crazy tonight. I was trying to remember the name of this guy who ran a venue that the guys used to play at. Actually, we went every week, because they served free pizza... and at the time, we were so poor that it was our only guaranteed meal for the week. So anyway, he was lovingly referred to as "Bon Kato", because he was the perfect mixture of Jon Bon Jovi and Kato Kaelin. I was trying to remember his real name, and thankfully with a few other tidbits I remembered about him, I was able to find his site... Steve is his real name. I can sleep now.

Linky Links
I'm still deciding whether I am lusting after these Flybooks or not. Not completely practical, but that doesn't make it any less cute. I think I'd feel weird not having a disk drive, but it would totally fit in my purse. I'd just have to scout the city for Wi-Fi connections.

Things That Are Still Hard to Find Online But Shouldn't Be. Add your own or help others.

Song of the Day
Take You Away
- by our very own Mark [Lee] (?)
~Now I want you
You by my side
So I will take you away~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a comment