Monday, August 08, 2005

Happiness is...
...rediscovering Happiness.
..."Together is the new alone" (dang).

Kurt Halsey's Art. () He has such pretty pictures. One of my favourites is the one of the girl walking down the steps called "Met a Boy". (Until August 26, it is the fourth row down, all the way on the left.) I drew that one in my journal quite a while back with this verse:

"And I will stride freely through wide open spaces as I look for your truth and your wisdom." PSALM 119:45 (The Message)

Truly Truly Truly Outrageous
Today I found the ring with my birthstone that my sister gave me a few years ago. I always knew the blue zircon birthstone for December, but I just realized that there are two more generally accepted stones for my birth month. Turquoise and Tanzanite.


I think it's safe to say that we officially have the awesomest set of gems. (Though February and October get props for amethyst and opal, respectively.) The tanzanite is new. It was added to the birthstone list in 2003 by the American Gem Trade Association and was the first gem added since 1912. And it's awesome because it's purple.

Linky Link
Amazon Image Abuse

Song for the Day
Pursuit of Happiness
- Nuno
~Starting over again, more or less
In my pursuit of happiness~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a comment