Saturday, August 27, 2005

Congratulations, Manda! Today you join Nate in the elite club of Our Friends Who Have a Diploma from Someplace Other Than High School. Good job. I knew you would be a star at that whole academia thing.

Checklist
Visa? Secured.
Plane Ticket? Booked.
Stress about how I'm going to get everything done before then? Presently experiencing.

Oh. My. Goodness. I'm really going. :) Eeeeee!

Speaking of Going
I think I'm headed up to Minnesota for the weekend to have some peace and relaxation at my Aunt & Uncle's lakehome. I'll be back.

Shirts for My Girls
There's one for my Indiana girls, my Illinois / Chicago girl turned Florida girl (and the other FL girl). There's even one for a North Shore girl, which would almost work for Tash if it weren't for the "all-American" bit. I'm debating between the Midwestern Girl one and the Iowa one myself. Of course I could be an honorary Indiana girl or Michigan girl too. Love 'em. (via web-goddess)

0 Comments:

Post a comment