Saturday, August 20, 2005

Confessions: Part 7
I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong. Or at least partially wrong. Okay not wrong, per se... maybe I should call it "newly tolerant". Fine, I'll just come out and say it: Rob Thomas' "Lonely No More" video is catchy and fun to watch. There. I realize I've been a notorious Matchbox 20 hater, but there comes a time to let some of those things go. It's a fun song. And I think I might be starting to understand what Erin has said about Rob all these years.

Death by Caffeine: If, let's just say, it were humanly possible for me to consume over 230 cans of Diet Dr. Pepper at once, it would kill me.

Friday Six (via Heather)
1. What's your best restaurant experience?
I'm sure it probably had something to do with the first time I ever had Mama Carolla's.

2. What kind of lotion do you use?
Arbonne

3. What's your signature color?
Purple. (Or black. hehe.)

4. What's your horoscope for today?
"Today is an excellent day for you, dear Capricorn. You will find that your energy is the puzzle piece that has been missing in just about every situation you encounter, especially those having to do with love and romance. You will find that things will be flowing your way in general, and that you won't have to work very hard to get what you need. A little bit of planning and a tad of nudging are all that it takes. You have the system down to perfection."

Right.

5. List all the names you like to be called.
Danielle and a couple pet names here and there... but they only work when certain people use them

6. What have you learned this week?
Many structures do not have lightning rods anymore, because the frames are now mostly metal instead of the wooden frames of older times. Or so I read on the internet, so it must be true.

Happiness is...
...being needed. (All summed up in a paragraph of the most weep-inducing prose ever written.)

0 Comments:

Post a comment