Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Never Say Goodbye
Last night was bad. It was good, but it was bad. Had dinner with a lot of the people who mean a lot to me here. I'm not good at the whole "goodbye" thing. While I'm excited about what is to come, it would have been hard to tell by the steady flow of tears. Ended with Connie & Sandra praying a blessing over our future together.

Cried myself to sleep last night trying to figure out how I was going to say goodbye tooKarl. Between work, church, and play, he probably wins the award for most time spent with me these last four years. He has been my mentor/big-brother/surrogate-father figure. I told Sandra that all I want from him for a wedding present is foroGuardian to play at my American reception. He's got between now and then to convince Tony to do it.

Linky-Links
Lost Found Art... I love the abacusses (abacai?) and the hangers the best, but the microphones are way rad too.

Mark's Music... and did I link to Seth's? Oh memories.

Song of the Day
Hide
- Joy Williams
She sang an amazing acoustic version on Sunday that has been stuck in my head since then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a comment