Friday, July 15, 2005

Home Again Home Again
Finished dog/house-sitting this morning. Back at my house to finish The Pack. Picking up my parents this afternoon. Eeep. (Emailing has fallen to the backburner these days. Sorry. Soon I'll have the great majority of the day to email in an effort to stay sane.)

Erin and Allison will appreciate that I went to Alektor Cafe this morning for one last delicious cup of coffee since I was up in Green Hills anyway. I still assert that you may be hard-pressed to find a better cup of coffee in Nashville.

Had a nice dinner with the former Bossman and family and our South African friends. Sad to be leaving just as they are returning, but we're better with email anyway. It was quite a nice time topped off with homemade peach pie *yum* and rooibos tea.

No Cruising
A reason to appreciate France? The city of Paris has "pledged 'never to welcome' the actor to the city of love".

And then there is the Tom Cruise Blog. Hee hee. Someone trying to blog from inside Tom's head. I particularly liked this line... "When my fiancee and I started dating, we had almost nothing in common, except that we both loved Tom Cruise."

BlogMap
Did anyone notice the Blogmap I recently put at the bottom of the blog? I tried to put it on my sidebar, but it is too wide... and these days I don't have the time to deal with that. Soon. There are other issues as well, seeing that I don't live where where it has my dot and soon I won't live here at all anyway.

Just thought it was interesting, because I didn't see many Rocky Top Brigade Members on there. Although I did discover (or was discovered by) a fellow Franklin-ite at Drinkin' the Franklin Kool-Aid... who, strangely enough, I saw referenced in an article I read as I was perusing the Review Appeal this morning.

To Do List
... Pack
... Clean out car
... Find title to give to Petra
... Pick up parents at airport
... Demos'
... Find more boxes -- I wish I had these. How cute can storage be?
... Confirm truck rental

I think I'm going to barf. My body does not handle stress well. Sure wish someone was here to help rid me of all my tension. (Though I can wait until you're a full-on massage therapist in five weeks... woot!)

0 Comments:

Post a comment