Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Chapter 28: I Find Myself Here Again
Never fear, we made it back to Iowa. I spent the first 45 minutes of the drive with a contant stream of thoughts such as "I cannot believe I'm doing this" and "I can't believe I left my car there" and "I CANNOT believe I'm doing this". Overall it was good. Even though the moving truck we got had bucket seats. Three people. Hmm... We contemplated buying my mom a one-way ticket back. But nah. Stick the couch cushions in between and it's all good. (Thankfully only hit one open weigh-station.)

Yesterday was spent unloading the truck into the garage with certain boxes and the clothing items going upstairs. Computer still isn't online, to my dismay. Soon and very soon. It's high on the priority list for the day.

That's all. Back later.

0 Comments:

Post a comment