Thursday, June 30, 2005

I am nerdier than 23% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

For the Record
I'm supposed to be packing. I'm not.

A wise person once said... "Do not put off until tomorrow that which you can do the day after that."

And since it is officially in writing, I can say that we have actually come to a decision about SOMETHING. (Two indecisive people together? What does that equal? I have no idea.) I'll be moving to Brisbane by the middle of September. Wheee!

Pop Goes the Culture
These are the links to the sites that I was telling the bridesmaids about last weekend. Strangely addictive. Lots of TomKat news. I don't want to read it, but I do.
...Pink is the New Blog (via Ms. Leslie)
...Go Fug Yourself (via Manda)
...Gallery of the Absurd

0 Comments:

Post a comment