Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Upside-down and Backwards
Everybody (I think) knows that an upside-down stamp on an envelope means "I Love You"... but did you know there are also stamp positions that signify a marriage proposal and even the acceptance of one?

SeeJaneWork.com: for fun cutesy girlie office supplies.

Okay, Romber... at what point does it become prostitution? You're now officially hogging someone else's 15 minutes.

In my spare time, I wrote this little rap about my site. (Okay, I took three seconds to type the URL into a generator.) But you can see, I give mad props to MG (the visionary). You know you wanna...

HTTP in tha House
lyrics by: http://kathedral.blogspot.com

amp amp amp amp amp
archive html blogitemdatetime revamp
and now the
tr td width img dah
several times over the
to get some ca
dday dhour dmin dsec todayd
math floor dd dsec see

mattgeorge org matt george a
home a se
font b quote
that gary sinise was devote
tr td width img
states tn nashville english danielle brie
is proportional to their
doing them i the day scare

KATHEDRAL DOT BLOGSPOT DOT COM IN THA HOUSE
KATHEDRAL DOT BLOGSPOT DOT COM IN THA HOUSE
KATHEDRAL DOT BLOGSPOT DOT COM IN THA HOUSE
KATHEDRAL DOT BLOGSPOT DOT COM

Sunkissed and Fancy Free
I spent a lot of time this afternoon running errands in various buildings throughout the city without convenient nearby parking, but a little walk in the sunshine never killed me before. It was actually quite nice.

I stopped to pick some white star-shaped flowers from the grass. Weeds at their most beautiful. When I stood up, I noticed an older man waiting in a car who had watched as I knelt and looked for a few with stems just long enough to tuck behind my ear. He smiled.

0 Comments:

Post a comment