Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Make Grooves in Your New Shoes
On normal people, the foot length is proportional to their height thus creating something of a balancing effect. Not so with me. I'm somewhere around 5'9½", but my feet didn't catch the growth spurt. I use this as an excuse any time I do something clumsy. Sorry, my "out" doesn't balance my "up". This does not run in my family, and my mother and sister both roll their eyes when I ask if a pair of shoes makes my feet look big. But the good thing about it is that sometimes, I can wear cute shoes from the little girls' department... which is why I got these to go with my shoeless green skirt outfit.

I have a gran mal headache. Bleh.

Get Here if You Can - Oleta Adams
~There are hills and mountains between us
Always something to get over
If I had my way, surely you would be closer~

0 Comments:

Post a comment