Monday, April 25, 2005

In Brief
I went to the mainstreet festival today. Just to look.

I've been listening to Toad the Wet Sprocket all day via the PS2 and television. Somehow my stereo got put into a closet? I don't know. But I think you should do everything in your power to make Dulcinea a part of your life. (Gosh. For real.)

Duncan came over and the first thing he says was, "Hey girl... looking good in solid black." Before Manda can roll her eyes, I'd like to point out that I was wearing my brown moccasins that I got when we were on tour and played in the Wisconsin Dells -- which is the scariest excuse of a tourist trap that I have ever seen. (Though the Duck Tour may have been a little fun.)

Other than that, I've been mesmerized looking at American castles... particularly looking at the construction photos of Dupont Castle. Pretty incredible undertaking they have there.

It all started because I was thinking of vacation spots from my childhood, and I fondly remember the boat tours around Green Lake... always waiting for my uncle to point out Spicer Castle.

Every girl wants to be a princess.

My parents have been married to each other for 35 years today. I happen to think that is pretty awesome. I'm so thankful for the wonderful example they have shown me of what marriage can and should be like.

Song for the Day
Windmills
- Glen Phillips (solo version of the Dulcinea song)
~There's something that you won't show
Waiting where the light goes
And anyway the wind blows
It's all worth waiting for
Anyway the wind blows~

0 Comments:

Post a comment