Thursday, April 14, 2005

Erin's Random [Wednesday] Question
RTQ #33: What is the sickest you've ever been and with what?

I think it was five or six years ago when I got the Flu of Death and Impalement. (Where you'd rather stab yourself than live with the agony.) All I remember is that it was during Christmas break. I spent the whole time wimpering in my parents' basement watching a marathon of Trauma: Life in the ER. And I watched CNN ring in the new year with every time zone, except I finally fell asleep when they hit the eastern timezone, so I missed the actual new year.

Idaho: The Best State EVER
Manda tipped me off to this resolution that the state of Idaho is passing to commend Jared & Jerusha Hess and the city of Preston for the production of Napoleon Dynamite. It's brilliant. Some of the funnier points:

» WHEREAS, Rico and Kip's Tupperware sales and Deb's keychains and glamour shots promote entrepreneurism and self-sufficiency in Idaho's small towns

» WHEREAS, Pedro's efforts to bake a cake for Summer illustrate the positive connection between culinary skills to lifelong relationships

» WHEREAS, Kip's relationship with LaFawnduh is a tribute to e-commerce and Idaho's technology-driven industry

» WHEREAS, any members of the House of Representatives or the Senate of the Legislature of the State of Idaho who choose to vote "Nay" on this concurrent resolution are "FREAKIN' IDIOTS!" and run the risk of having the "Worst Day of Their Lives!"

A-Z of Links
Where do you visit on the w-cubed? Type each letter of the alphabet in your browser window and see what is the first website that shows up in your dropdown window. (via danielbowen.com)

a archive.org - the history of the web
b blogger.com - nearly daily
c copydesk.co.uk - one of my sidebar links
d dellnet.msn.com - my homepage that I never changed
e erniesworld.blogspot.com - Erin, the girl. LOVE!
f forgetdecember.com - Stevity Steve Steve Steve-o
g goofygirl.org - Sidebar link Heather and Wolfie
h hrtwrk.com/blog - Sidebar 'Shua: Redesigned Daily! (Almost)
i imdb.com - Internet Movie Database, for those where have I seen that guy before moments.
j jcpenney.com - I was looking for curtains for my mom.
k kathedral.blogspot.com - imagine that.
l livejournal.com/users/harmony_bunny - Allison LOVE!
m myspace.com - social networking at its lowest perhaps?
n ninemsn.com - umm... guilty as charged
o obkb.com/dcljr/charstxt.html - HTML character codes, for reference
p pauleyp.com - PP's unupdated site. Sad.
q queenanneslacecurtains.com - more curtain browsing, but the window at the bottom has almost exactly the same transom windows that my parents have in their two picture windows
r radioandrecords.com - chart reference
s sitemeter.com - popularity meter. who loves me today?
t tashmcgill.blogspot.com - my girl Tashka, who I miss greatly
u unleashed.squarespace.com - mdog's site that is itching to be on my sidebar if only I could be bothered changing the template
v volunteertv.com/Global/ - a story about the girl who was killed by a hitchhiker close to here
w weather.com - since you never know what you're going to get in middle Tennessee
x xanga.com - I just can't commit to that place.
y yaccs.com - my little commenting service
z some popup ad server. I'll spare you the actual link.

0 Comments:

Post a comment