Saturday, December 04, 2004

Threebase: It's the Magic Weblog. Lots of pretty stuff there. Whee! I'm a geek. Alright...

I'm Melting Molting!
Heating is the bane of my present existance. I leave. I come back. Suddenly every building has the heater on, and my skin is DYING.

I remember back in my greezy-teenage-skin phase wishing for dry skin. I had no idea. Oily skin just makes you glow. Dry skin hurts and sloughs off on all your dark clothes and sucks. And I know I have no excuses, as I have the best skin care around! (I just need to use it. I'm so lazy.)

Okay Okay
I'm going to Florida next weekend so Manda will get off my back. Sad to miss Leslie though. I'm sure there will be many adventures to report. (And weird that my goddaughter is like a real child now. That will be interesting.)

Hack Attack
I broke down and bought a DVD player the other day. I needed one that could be "modified" to be region free. Plus the one I got plays MPEG4 & DivX too, so that works out well. I was told not to buy the Wild West DVD, so you know what that means....

0 Comments:

Post a comment