Friday, December 17, 2004

Reindeer Have Hooves, Silly.
I hate the "Up on the Housetop" Christmas carol, only because it reminds me of my own stupidity. I don't know exactly when I discovered the truth... but for the longest time I thought it was "Up on the housetop, reindeer paws", and I always thought that it was such a desperate attempt to rhyme with "Claus" and completely disregarded the fact that reindeer feet are hooves.

Reindeer pause... ptthht. Stupid carol.

Bah Humbug
Last night I went to my one and only holiday party this year. My rationale was that all the same people were going to be at all the other parties, so why not just RSVP to just one and get my fill in one shot. (And that way I didn't have to come up with 30 outfits to wear.)

Here in My Car I Feel Safest of All
Thanks for the music suggestions. Tash made a great effort for musical recruitment as well. I have access to some U2, DMB, some JEW, a little Buckley, Everythign but the Girl, Coldplay. Good call, people! And because it sounds like I am going to spend the majority of my week and a half at home... not actually at home, but rather driving to one of a half-dozen other destinations, it will be good to have quite a selection.

Might check in later. I'm busy.

0 Comments:

Post a comment