Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I Came, I Saw, I Bought the... Scarf
Universal was so fun yesterday. Helps to have contacts. Got to go in the express lanes to get on rides faster. Went on both Dualing Dragons this time. Happened to be on the Men in Black ride when it broke. "That problem just got a whole lot worse." Good times.

A Little Traveling Music Please
Next Wednesday I will embark on another Roadtrip of Death and Insanity. Actually, I'm all about roadtrips... I dig the solitude and the "think" time and playing Name that Tune whilst hitting the scan button on the radio. However, it's right about hour #13 where suicidal thoughts kick in.

But that's where you can help. Tell me your favourite feel-good drive time tunes. Go ahead and throw out entire albums if you like.

My driving music tends to be distinctly different from my work music. While Massive Attack or Aphex Twin might be great for an afternoon of data entry, it just puts me to sleep on the road. Driving music needs to be far more singalongable.

So far on the list (in no particular order):
1. FamilylForcelFive
2. The River Bends - ...And Flows Into the Sea
3. Chris Thile - Deceiver
4. Abba - Gold
5. Remy Zero - Golden Hum

Song of the Day
Life is a Highway
- Tom Cochrane
I may have mentioned this before, but this song is one that would make my list if I could only hear 12 songs for the rest of my life.

just tell 'em we're survivors...

0 Comments:

Post a comment