Thursday, December 02, 2004

Get Real
Okay, let's be honest. I'm behind on the Time Warp Posts, which is making me not post my Real Time Posts. And let me tell you, the reason is not for lack of desire to tell the fun details of my trip, but rather, it is because I don't have all my pictures from the end of the trip scanned in... and thus, I cannot adequately tell the tale.

So how about I just take some of the pressure off and say that you will have to... STAY TUNED FOR THE EXCITING CONCLUSION. Which will come in a day or two or week or two. Depending.

Moving On... Almost
Before we talk about the things I want to talk about... let's just cover one thing I don't want to talk about. And that is the fact that Muse was in town last night, and I wasn't there. That whole thing better have come up while I was out of the country, because otherwise I completely suck and no longer deserve to call myself a fan. (Even though I bet I was a fan before 95% of the teeny boppers there last night.... First Blog Reference: 10/10/3, though listening before then.)

And We're Clear
The guys are on their way to Amsterdam. I didn't request any souvenirs this year, but I better darn get a t-shirt for Christmas (or when they get back next week). Paul called yesterday and said that he and Darren were rolling around on the floor like Dumb & Dumber when they read the email about my couch developments. I'll take that as a good thing.

And speaking of them and good things, think of your favorite bass player. And then think of him reuniting with our other favorite musicians. And then consider how unstoppable that will make them. Yes, indeed... you heard it here first.

And as a result of other news of theirs, I am trying to convince Bossman that we need to take an office fieldtrip to SXSW. You know... for managementy-type reasons.

Linkity-Link
I came across diversionary/daily whilst searching for a good picture of jaffas. (Don't ask... you'll find out during the EXCITING CONCLUSION.) Best I can tell, he takes pictures and is from Perth, and we all know that I love Perth. May have to check that one out every now and again.

It's True!
I went to the mall today. Never again. I hate shopping.

Music of the Day
Fools Paradise by these guys. So glad that album is finally being released. Dig it.

P.S. For Stevity Steve Steve Steve-o
"watch what you say around my momma... she raised me in the dirty south!"

I'm bringing the cd home tonight. Accepting all bribes in exchange for mp3s.

0 Comments:

Post a comment