Thursday, November 01, 2001

Anthrax in Indianapolis... hmmm, should I reconsider my trip there this weekend? I really need to look into getting health insurance!

The news is so depressing. I think my disposition would improve if I would just go back to being media-starved.

In related thought, I have been putting together a theory lately that a person's likelihood of becoming road-rageous is directly related to how annoying their turn signal is in their vehicle. People with muted slow blinks are pretty easy going. But you can just tell who has one of those loud blinka-blinka-blinka-blinka blinkers. I wonder if there has been any study on this. Perhaps a poll or two. I'm going to have to investigate.

For those bored beyond measure, instant message SmarterChild on AIM. It's not a person, but you can play little games and stuff.

I've been reading this site lately: afgha.com - Site of the Afghan Resistance

Well, it's time to give michael his wake-up call, and then I think I'm off to bed. What an uneventful Halloween. Oh well.



Song of the Day:
Goodnight My Someone - from The Music Man
~~Sweet dreams be yours, dear, if dreams there be
Sweet dreams to carry you close to me~~

0 Comments:

Post a comment